So while I waited for a cowl to turn up so I could complete the re-engine job, I got some time back on the Challenger. Speaking of cowls, I had been thinking about what do do about one for this model. The plan calls for one carved out of solid balsa so that was one method, another was to build a frame work and sheet it or a third possibility was to try mould or vac form one. In the end and while rummaging through my spares boxes for something for the Xtra Wot, I came across a cowl that I got a part of a job lot of bits and pieces off a mate who had given up the hobby. No idea what its off and it has been partially cut and sprayed in primer but it fits almost perfectly. Here it is….