Home Forums Main Forum Live Streaming Shows

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    DRCH
    Keymaster

This will be the place I add the dates and times of mu live streams. See you there.

furball
    Participant

Live show cant wait hope all is well with every body

DRCH
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum Furball, Don’t forget to add a Avatar 🤓. I would think it would be an late afternoon time so afternoon for you I would have thought. Still not sure what the live show will be about or when it will happen, but it will be soon.

Chris

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by DRCH.
    furball
    Participant

hey chris its 11am here 6pm England but no matter I am always lurking in the back ground and very much looking forward to the live show should be great fun lol I live on these things its eazy to get rapped up in model aviation or rc anything for me but flying is my baby go to sleep thinking about it and jump up to see if there is a new post from dads rc hanger lol just love the channel the best content and best info and humor

Brookes745

Welcome to the forum Furball……also looking forward to the live show…no pressure then Chris… 🙂

DRCH
    Keymaster

An old saying, if you love what you do, you will never work again. That’s I feel like with aviation. Well the way I look at it, if it works it works, if not, I tried 😂.

I will look today at the back end of You Tube and see if I can schedule it for next Friday, maybe 6pm my time would be good.

Have a great day.

Chris

furball
    Participant

first real day of spring here in the far northern rockies club field was quite truly didn’t know I would miss people lol cant wait for summer but still flew 4 planes was great to get out and spread the old wings hope you are all well and safe and have a chance to get out there and fly something

DRCH
    Keymaster

Heya furball,

Unfortunately our club field is also closed due to this Virus. So no flying until the lockdown is lifted. Only sim flying, never the same but I guess it more practice.

Be safe

Chris

furball
    Participant

I will jump if I am missing the live show between work and quarantine and the time difference is killing me lol no matter full throttle

DRCH
    Keymaster

Hi Furball,

During this lock down period I will do a live on a Wednesday. Then maybe move it to Saturday. I believe we are on a 8hour timer difference to the US?
    If I do a show this coming Wednesday at 6pm GMT, it would be midday, are you in lock down or you still working?

Chris

DRCH
    Keymaster

Well it should be added to the You Tube channel now, that i will or should if everything technical works, have a live stream at 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 22nd or Earth Day as it is.

Chris

DRCH
    Keymaster

Thank to all that showed up today. Was nice to do a live show. If you liked, please let me know and we will do another one.

Chris

DRCH
    Keymaster

Thank to all that showed up today. Was nice to do a live show. If you liked, please let me know and we will do another one.

Chris

furball
    Participant

It was a great live stream hope this was the first of many to come my thing is I start taking to others and there like what the hell lol I find what other people are doing as much fascinating as what I’m building or doing and get to learn a lot about rcing and life in general great show

TAZ-FPV
    Participant

yes chris it would be great to have a monthly or fortnightly live show look forward to it mate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.