Home Forums Main Forum News and Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    DRCH
    Keymaster

Will post here any news about DRCH You Tube site videos or anything else related to DRCH.

DRCH
    Keymaster

Well as of today May 1st 2020 I have caught the COVID according to the NHS hotline.
    it started Wednesday night with horrible shivers, I can only relate to doing some funky dance in bed. Then yesterday some horrible sweats and sleep.
    Today is basically feeling hot, but thankfully no cough or breathing difficulties.
    I thought I would post here, rather than make a Covid movie.
    Will keep you posted, But no Friday Feeling Movie today for obvious reasons.

Stay safe 🤓

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by DRCH.
    DRCH
    Keymaster

We’ll it would seam I am on the mend. So once I am out of my room in 4 days, I will make a video that I should have done yesterday.

Chris

furball
    Participant

chris sorry to here that it ran you down but very glad to hear you are beating it dam just glad your doing ok and hope your family is all well looking forward to that Friday feeling when you are better take care

Brookes745

I wondered why there was no video on Friday and Covid 19 did cross my mind. Get well soon mate.

DRCH
    Keymaster

Thanks guys, yea I was worried as I have a week chest, but I feel fine as can be today. Two of my children are front line, so we have a test Kit each to do Monday morning. Will be interesting to see.
    I think it’s next Wednesday I can come out of the bedroom and be with the rest of my family. They all well at them moment, but not allowed outside for a further 7 days.
    Just a quick update, I pushed the button for the Tortuga 🤓

Keep safe all.

Chris

DRCH
    Keymaster

Thanks guys, yea I was worried as I have a week chest, but I feel fine as can be today. Two of my children are front line, so we have a test Kit each to do Monday morning. Will be interesting to see.
    I think it’s next Wednesday I can come out of the bedroom and be with the rest of my family. They all well at them moment, but not allowed outside for a further 7 days.
    Just a quick update, I pushed the button for the Tortuga 🤓

Keep safe all.

Chris

william Ross
    Participant

No way get well soon Chris look forward to your next video when your up to getting back in the hanger .

william

DRCH
    Keymaster

Thank You William,

I feel good today and because two of my children are front line, I was able to take a test that was sent to us, courier pick them up today, so we see what the results are. But if I have to be in more isolation in my room, then I doing it in the Hangar. I buy a camp bed and I have a heater…..

Chris

DRCH
    Keymaster

Hi All,

I still having issues getting the ZOHD running, so I thought I would have a Saturday feeling once I got it going. Have the Camera, GPS and The RX but have issues with the Throttle. I was about to do a live session, but it would have been boring for you.  Today 15th May

Hope you still have a good Friday feeling

Chris

DRCH
    Keymaster

Thought I would say Hi, everyone gone silent. I hope everyone is well and not effected by this Covid, let’s hope we are getting to the end of it. I am just waiting for a good weekend for weather, then I can finally start flying.
    I will be doing a Live show at the end of the month, I will announce soon. Hopefully you can join me, I even have a little give away.

stay safe all

Chris

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by DRCH.
    DRCH
    Keymaster

Would like to say

“Happy 4th July“

to all my subscribers from across the pond in America.

DRCH
    Keymaster

This Friday feeling video will be pushed to Tomorrow. I just got home from work and the Hangar is to hot and sweaty 🤓. Random hot weather in the UK.
    Will film in the morning of Saturday 18th July.

It’s still a Friday Feeling!

DRCH
    Keymaster

The joys of work, year again the Friday 24th video postponed to the Saturday 25th, but it’s still a Friday feeling.

DRCH
    Keymaster

Apologies for no Video this week in the 28th August, Was unfortunately working late and weekend. Will be back to normally this Friday. Have a great week all.

chris

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.