Home Forums Main Forum NEXA DH.82 TIGER MOTH BRITISH CAMO

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    DRCH
    Keymaster

Its that Friday Halloween Feeling,. I hope you all all are staying safe. Have fun watching this video.

Chris

DRCH
    Keymaster

It maybe Friday the 13th, but you cannot beat a good build with the tiger moth…

Keep safe all..

DRCH
    Keymaster

Its a cold one tonight in the UK, but that dose not stop us from having that Friday Feeling….

Happy Thanksgiving to all those over the pond…

DRCH
    Keymaster

Nearly Christmas folks, Will have to do a live show soon… So lets try to fit some wings on the Tiger Moth.

DRCH
    Keymaster

More Videos I forgot to post 🙂

DRCH
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas everyone, or Happy Holidays. Have a good one, and we will see you New Years Eve.

DRCH
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Finally she is built, Just some mods to be added but basically she is ready for a maiden.

Happy new year to you all and I hope we all get out fling next year.

Chris

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by DRCH.
    steamup58
    Participant

OK this is my effort at an improved undercarriage a work in progress.Tiger moth undercarriagefor the Tigger

DRCH
    Keymaster

This is brilliant Mark, would love to know how you made this, you have one brass pipe into the other with a spring? Wish I had got you to make me one now 🤓

steamup58
    Participant

After watching one or two reviews of the model all comments were positive other than the flimsy undercarriage. As my build will have a 61 four stroke up front I thought I would try to improve the kit offering .

The main part of the build is the sprung leg which is made by utilising two brass tubes which slides into one another a heavy and light spring are inserted into the larger tube with the heavy spring in the upper part of the tube with brass spaces separating each. Mounting lugs are machined from brass for the tube ends.

I have kept the kit supplied forward strut but I plan to add a set of rear struts as per the prototype and had added support lugs with this in mind.

Flo101
    Participant

Great plane! Now i dont know which plane i should buy, the TigerMoth oder the Hawker Hurricane…

Greetings from germany!

Florian

Btw great Channel too!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.