Home Forums Main Forum Show off your Planes, Trains or Automobiles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    DRCH
    Keymaster

Since I added a change so you can upload pictures from your desktop etc, I thought it would be good to have a place to show off your great RC Planes, Trains or Automobiles.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by DRCH.
    Brookes745

Hanger

My current fleet, all electric, from left to right…..Wot 4, Max Thrust Riot, Max Thrust Riot XL, Max Thrust Rukus….in the front Align Trex 470, Max Thrust Lighting and my iX12.

DRCH
    Keymaster

Nice set of planes, how do you find the helicopter to fly? With this lockdown having no end, I was thinking of getting a quad copter, helicopters scare me hehe.

Chris

Brookes745

I bought the heli for the same reason as you suggest and I’m just starting to play with it after many hours on a simulator. I built it from a kit rather than a RTF and while the build was easy, programming the Beast X gyro cum flight controller that it comes with was, er, interesting….!!. Maybe if I’d had a 10 year old to help me it would have been easier. I’m using a training landing gear with it and so far so good.

Brookes745

Been trying to upload some pictures but its not letting me…..

DRCH
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

your file size maybe the issue. I know the software restricts the file size to stop people uploading Huge pictures. I need to update the image uploaded so you can see if it’s too big etc.
    let me know how you get on.

Chris

william Ross
    Participant

william Ross
    Participant

one side of the shed my trusty riot and below is my P47 thunderbolt hanger 9 with a 30cc 4stroke up front.

william Ross
    Participant

william Ross
    Participant

And a hanger 9 6o kit with a sc 91 4 stroke up front getting some tlc

DRCH
    Keymaster

They great William, a 4 stroke as well. Hangar 9 planes look great.
    For a wooden plane I was looking at the Seagull Westland Lysander 3, not sure what it is, but I love it. Something I would like to tick the box as well would be to use a radial engine.

chris

Brookes745

As mentioned on the live show, I was  building a 1/32nd scale Mustang inspired by Chris’s Old Crow

Brookes745

Not got very far……

DRCH
    Keymaster

That’s great Ian,

you painting the inside as well? Looks great. Look forward to the finished product.

Chris

furball
    Participant

your current electric fleet is sweet would love to fly the rukus looks like a blast going to have to look on the inter web and hunt one down

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.